We are a global community of professionals leveraging our skills to restore hope!
IDEAS works internationally in over 13 countries to demonstrate love, holistically serving among the forgotten and overlooked in order to see transformed lives in communities of contagious hope.
Our unique methodology offers compelling opportunity to Christian professionals to leverage their education, skills and passions in transformative projects to restore hope among the communities we serve. We affirm that God equips professionals to effectively engage every workplace and community through attitudes, knowledge, relationships and practice. We offer professional opportunities in five areas: agriculture, business, community development, education, and health/well-being. These projects deliver tangible value in community and provide for critical encounters and relationships that embody, inform and offer true and lasting hope.
Our Vision: To see transformed lives in communities of contagious hope.
Our Mission: To demonstrate love – serving forgotten and overlooked people by meeting their social, intellectual, physical and spiritual needs.
IDEAS visionary impact is measured by:
- Community realization of professional project’s intended product outcomes and impact
- Progress on the journey towards sustainable and transformative hope
IDEAS mission is accomplished through (or “methodology”):
- Recruiting and equipping Christian professionals desiring to effectively leverage their skills and productivity toward their holy calling in the whole mission of God
- Building transformative projects and partnerships among marginalized communities that deliver holistic (SIPS) value and demonstrate God’s character and purposes
- Deploying and building capacity of Christian professionals for project, community and personal roles and relationships that embody, inform and offer God’s true and lasting hope.
Our projects serve forgotten and overlooked people in the regions of North Africa, Central Asia & the Middle East, and South & East Asia. In its work and projects IDEAS does not discriminate in providing services based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.